Resumes are required and must be submitted with the application.
- High-school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Proven knowledge & ability in snow & ice control operations is required.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience in roadway and appurtenant repair operations, management operations and budgeting and personnel (union environment) is required.
- The incumbent will be required to pass a written examination with a 75% or higher in order to qualify for an interview.
- A valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with endorsements of air brakes, combination vehicles and tank trucks is required at time of application.
The completed Illinois Tollway Employment Application is due April 29th, 2014 and can be emailed to [email protected], or mailed or hand-delivered to Human Resources, 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Please see the attached job posting for more information, including additional job requirements and preferences. More information can be found at www.illinoistollway.com.
Questions should be directed to Human Resources at (630) 241-6800 ext. 2333.