- Creating and overseeing an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Working with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Establishing competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction,
- Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Reviewing sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
Service Technicians (Automotive Mechanic):
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/manufacturer’s standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Meet and Greet Service Customers promptly
- Answer incoming service calls and schedule appointments
- Advise customers of estimated service/repair costs/time completion
- Coordinate repairs/service orders with Technicians
- Record and report issues to Service Manager
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by getting it right the first time
- Suggest appropriate additional service to the customer
- Ability to follow additional tasks given by the Service Manager
- Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Alfa Romeo & Fiat)
- As a Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Social Media Coordinator
- Newly Created Position and Looking for a Dynamic Social Media Monitor to get our dealership positively noticed
- Must Be Friendly, Outgoing, Fluent in All Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- Come Up with Creative Campaigns to Make Our Dealership Viral, An Experience vs. Just Buying a Car
BDC or Business Development Person
- Follow up with every sales / service customer by phone/text, or chat, and ensure positive experience, if not, document any customer concerns/issues and forward to appropriate managers
- Schedules appointments by phone, text, or chat
- Maintains an accurate daily count of appointments by consultant including a count of major/minor services on a log sheet
- Works with the Sales and Service Managers when booking and following up with customers
- Maintains continuous communications with management
- Responds to guests concerns via phone, in person, or email
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming calls
- Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned
Experienced License & Title Clerk
- Processing Contracts and rebates
- Processing license & title thru the CVR system
- Verify the costs and transactions of each sale and posting to the accounting system.
- Processing wholesale/auction vehicles and titles
- Processing sales commissions.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Experience in an Automobile Dealership
Experienced Accounts Payable Clerk
- Balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Data Entry and Review – posting invoices/vouchers /payment requests Problem resolutions of account related issues
- Balancing statements & finalizing data
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Matching checks to invoices/payment requests after each check run cycle
- Entering invoices; entering, posting and reconciling batches; researching & resolving issues
- Prepping accounts for payments & verifying data in system
- Back-up receptionist for front desk for breaks if needed
Full and Part Time Cashier/Receptionist/Customer Service
- Ensures all clients are greeted upon entry
- Answering a high-volume of calls from a multi-line system and directs them throughout the dealership
- Ability to process payments with accuracy and consistency
- Communicates effectively and politely with all customers, colleagues, and managers
- Maintains a high level of customer service and professionalism in all aspects of the position
- Exhibits an ability to react with urgency to business needs
- Ability to cross train to assist other departments with overflow work
- Customer service driven, enthusiastic individual who has attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask and follow directions
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, and holidays