Bright Star Community Outreach (BSCO) is looking for an After School Program Supervisor
Interested candidates apply via the 741 Job Portal https://careers-741partners.icims.com/jobs/1269/job
Afterschool Program Supervisor
Bright Star Community Outreach (BSCO)
Bronzeville Area, Chicago
2PM – 6:30PM
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
To develop and facilitate activities. Presenting program to community agencies, school boards and businesses. Develop and maintain a high level of communication and positive relationships with partnering principals, teachers, parents / guardians and staff. Respond promptly and courteously to parent concerns and/or complaints. Oversee evaluation activities and develop and track budgets. Assist with securing donations and funding for the program, also ensure grant compliance and management.
- Coordinates development and implementation of the program.
- Implements applicable district, agency, and grant policies and regulations.
- Administers assigned budget.
- Assists in planning and implementing the program.
- Provides oral and written reports to BSCO and grantors.
- Facilitates partnerships with appropriate public and private agencies that provide services to the students and families.
- Develops procedures and policies for operation of the program.
- Establishes and maintains communication with partnering school staff about student needs and aspects of the program.
- Assist with preparing additional proposals for supplemental funding.
- Analyzes and applies information from periodic program evaluations.
- Participates on local and state committees related to programs.
- Maintains records needed for program administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years program management and supervisory experience.
- Experience in developing curriculum.
- Desire and ability to work with children and ensure an enriching, positive, safe setting.
- An independent, self-motivated, creative and resourceful individual.
- Excellent organization skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- All employees must submit Criminal Background Check.