Coalition Voter Project
With 26 days to go to the November mid-term election, and only a few months until the February 2023 municipal election, COAL is joined by a coalition of committed organizations, to share the Coalition Voter Project, to promote voter engagement and civic participation by our collective membership and the greater community.
The goal is straightforward:
the black community must be
- Registered to vote – at the highest levels, across all age groups, everywhere we live;
- Knowledgeable – civically, politically and on the issues;
- Engaged – surveyed, informed, organized and prepared for action; and
- Mobilized to vote – at the highest levels, across all age groups, everywhere we live, from the first day of early voting, through to the end of day on election day.
The challenge is great:
Therefor we must
- Plan, Execute, Monitor, Adjust; and
- Achieve results.
We must be intentional.
Please join the coalition and help in making this a movement to increase our political power and make life better for our community.
COAL Board of Directors
“The time to work seriously and collectively, to improve the state of our Community, is upon us…”
Let’s Continue the Work