Dr. Everett A. White, MD
Dr. Everett White has retired from private practice in OB/GYN and Bariatrics at Trinity Hospital of Chicago.
Dr. Everett A. White grew up in Chicago, Illinois. He is married to Jane White and has two children and four grandchildren. He attended Grinnell College for two years. He attended Howard University where he received his Bachelor of Science and Medical Degrees. He completed his internship and residency in OB-GYN at Cook County Hospital. He attended Northwestern Kellogg School of Business where he received an MBA.
Dr. White is a member of many organizations:
- Life Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
- The president of the Chicago DC Connection to the Congressional Black Caucus
- Former Sire Archon of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Beta
- The Chicago Assembly
- NAACP Life Member
- Cook County Physicians’ Association
- National Medical Association
- Coalition of African American Leaders (COAL) Board of Directors